- RSS Channel Showcase 7636515
- RSS Channel Showcase 6228864
- RSS Channel Showcase 9057671
- RSS Channel Showcase 3794992
Articles on this Page
- 06/19/17--09:53: _SB562 would bring h...
- 06/19/17--18:26: _Guaranteed Healthca...
- 06/21/17--09:10: _Do We Really Need A...
- 06/27/17--12:53: _Open Letter to Cali...
- 07/20/17--10:12: _The Public Option –...
- 08/10/17--14:13: _We Still Have A Lot...
- 09/05/17--12:57: _Stalling health car...
- 09/11/17--12:31: _Piece of Legislation
- 11/07/17--10:17: _We are America’s fu...
- 11/09/17--14:49: _Ban Ki-moon urges U...
- 06/15/17--16:57: _Richard Master and ...
- 06/19/17--18:26: Guaranteed Healthcare Rocks!
- 06/21/17--09:10: Do We Really Need A Middleman In Our Broken Health Care System?
- 06/27/17--12:53: Open Letter to California Governor Jerry Brown on Healthcare
- 07/20/17--10:12: The Public Option – Doomed From the Start
- 08/10/17--14:13: We Still Have A Lot of Work To Do On Healthcare
- 09/05/17--12:57: Stalling health care helps no one
- 09/11/17--12:31: Piece of Legislation
- 06/15/17--16:57: Richard Master and the Conservative Case for Single Payer
By RoseAnn DeMoro writing for San Francisco Chronicle. In contrast to the health care horror show unfolding in Washington, California can establish real health care security for our families, neighbors and communities with the Healthy California Act, SB562. SB562 would guarantee coverage for every Californian. It would end the nightmare for those who pay premiums […]
The post SB562 would bring health care, not just insurance, to all Californians appeared first on Healthy California Campaign.
The post Do We Really Need A Middleman In Our Broken Health Care System? appeared first on Healthy California Campaign.
Dear Governor Brown, I have campaigned for you in every election. I did so because I believed that you would work on behalf of the people of California. Californians need your help now. My wife has a terminal illness. She requires frequent doctor visits and expensive medication in order to stay out of the hospital. As […]
The post Open Letter to California Governor Jerry Brown on Healthcare appeared first on Healthy California Campaign.
by RoseAnn DeMoro, writing for Common Dreams. There’s a significant danger that a public option would not only fail to improve the ACA, it could undermine the movement for Medicare for All With the collapse of the dismal Republican healthcare bill, some Democrats are reviving talk of a public option as the cure for the holes in […]
By Jean Ross writing for Common Dreams. With liberals across the land breathing a huge sigh of relief after the abrupt collapse of the Senate scheme to repeal and somewhat replace the Affordable Care Act, all is good again with healthcare in America. Right? Well, there have been a few troubling signs if you can […]
Deborah Burger writing for the Eureka Times-Standard. How long are we going to ask North Coast residents who have no health coverage or who struggle to pay inflated costs for medical care to wait for help? A long time, apparently, in the view of North Coast Assemblyman Jim Wood and Assembly Speaker Anthony Rendon. In […]
By Augie Lindmark, Vanessa Van Doren, Bryant Shuey, and Andy Hyatt – writing for STAT News. Underneath a heap of hospital blankets, Stephen seemed small for a 7-year-old. His chest rose and fell rapidly, a frightening rhythm given his history of asthma. His parents stood nearby as veteran witnesses — Stephen had been admitted to […]
The post We are America’s future doctors. We support a Medicare-for-all health system appeared first on Healthy California Campaign.
By Jessica Glenza, The Guardian. In a major international intervention in the US debate, the former UN secretary general said the current system ‘ultimately functions to prioritize profit over care’ The former UN secretary general Ban Ki-moon called on Americans to pass universal health coverage at a speech in New York City on Tuesday, marking […]
The post Ban Ki-moon urges U.S. to shun ‘powerful interests’ and adopt universal healthcare appeared first on Healthy California Campaign.
By Editor, Corporate Crime Reporter. Richard Master is the CEO of a $200 million a year company – MCS Industries in Easton, Pennsylvania. MCS is the nation’s leading supplier of wall and poster frames. Master has a problem. He provides health insurance for his 200 employees. Enough said. Last year, he decided to do something […]
The post Richard Master and the Conservative Case for Single Payer appeared first on Healthy California Campaign.